The research-oriented healthcare company is dedicated to developing cutting-edge medical devices for the treatment of Cardiovascular Diseases. Established in June 2008 in Cleveland, Ohio, they subsequently relocated their headquarters to San Jose, California. Presently, the company operates a Business Development office, while the primary Research Unit is situated in Surat, India. They have featured on Indian Government’s list of top ten companies in the Pharmaceutical sector for its research in Medical Device technology.
Before: Roadblocks in deploying Salesforce solution
- The medical equipment company encountered significant hurdles during the implementation of Salesforce, primarily stemming from complications with their existing vendor.
- As a consequence, user adoption rates were low, and the return on investment (ROI) was limited.
- The company needed to find a solution to increase the adoption and maximize the ROI of their Salesforce investments.
Why Salesforce & UBSdigiCloud?
- Salesforce is the world’s #1 CRM that offers a panoramic view of each customer, connected throughout your healthcare community.
- As the medical equipment and research company set out to deploy Salesforce in its ecosystem, the partner vendor messed up the implementation.
- UBSdigiCloud stepped in to rescue the Salesforce implementation, resolving the customization issues goofed up by the previous implementation partner.
After: Project taken over by us to increase Salesforce user adoption
- Our goal was to help the company improve their ROI of Salesforce and make the most out of their investment.
- We focused on increasing user adoption by making the system more user-friendly and demonstrating its value to the company.
- As a result of UBSdigiCloud’s rescue and optimization efforts, the medical equipment company was able to achieve a significant improvement in Salesforce user adoption.
- The company was able to experience the benefits of using Salesforce to drive their business forward.
Increased user adoption from 25% to 90%
No more relying on standalone systems improved user adoption and overall patient experience.
Salesforce ROI increased
The modern, digital platform offered fast, accurate insights to make better decisions and drive the organization forward.